Portishead Residents Annual Meeting
Past Meeting - 26 May 2021
This meeting will be recorded and published with a link from the Council website.
This is a hybrid meeting:
To attend in person:
- Limited numbers of Portishead residents can join the meeting in person at the Folk Hall, Portishead.
- These places must be booked in advance and will be limited to 25 in total.
- To book, please email [email protected] (places will be allocated as requests come in)
- All in-person attendees must enter via the main front door and leave via the side door.
- All attendees must wear masks when inside the building.
- Unfortunately, refreshments will not be available and access to the toilets will be managed.
- Chairs will be spaced out, please go straight to a seat and sit down.
- Movement around the room will be restricted.
- We will let you know how to participate during that section of the meeting.
- We have taken these measures to protect all of us, so please respect them.
To attend via Zoom:
- Access using your computer / smartphone using this link: https://zoom.us/j/97509263559?pwd=S21Ed2lnM0ZrcTM2SUJaeWpubzFjZz09
- Meeting ID: 975 0926 3559
- Passcode: 770362
- Please sign in using your full name and stay on mute unless you are asked to speak.
To attend by phone:
- Dial in from your phone: 0330 088 5830 5830 (please note this will be charged at the normal national call rate).