Portishead Town Council meeting 19-05-21
Past Meeting - 19 May 2021
The Town Council meeting will start at 19.40 on 19 May 2021
- All residents are welcome to attend Council meetings.
- This meeting will be recorded and published with a link from the Council website.
- This is a hybrid meeting:
To attend in person:
- Limited numbers of Councillors, Council staff and members of the public (who are residents) can join the meeting in person at the Folk Hall, Portishead.
- These places must be booked in advance and will be limited to 25 in total.
- To book, please email [email protected] (places will be allocated as requests come in)
- All in-person attendees must enter via the main front door and leave via the side door.
- All attendees must wear masks when inside the building.
- Unfortunately, refreshments will not be available and access to the toilets will be managed.
- Chairs will be spaced out, please go straight to a seat and sit down.
- Movement around the room will be restricted.
- We will let you know how to participate during that section of the meeting.
- We have taken these measures to protect all of us, so please respect them.
To attend via Zoom:
- Meeting ID: 937 2678 3011
- Passcode: 644001
- Access using your computer / smartphone using this link: https://zoom.us/j/93726783011?pwd=QkdNTFc2ZWZGOHZCZEh4OEN0TjBDdz09
- Dial in from your phone: 0330 088 5830 5830 (please note this will be charged at the normal national call rate).
- Please sign in using your full name and stay on mute unless you are asked to speak.