The Planning & Regulatory Committee meets once a month at the Folk Hall, 95 High Street, Portishead. Reports from previous committee meetings are available by clicking the relevant year, above. The date and time of the next meeting can be found under News & Events.
The Planning & Regulatory Committee have delegated powers to decide on what comment is to be made on all planning applications, and respond directly to North Somerset Council. (Unless the Chairman of Committee or any two members of the Council wish the matter to go before the full Town Council). The report of each Planning & Regulatory Committee meeting then goes before the full Town Council for information only.
Planning & Regulatory Committee Membership
- Cllr Peter Burden – Committee Chairman South Ward
- Cllr Sue Mason - West Ward
- Cllr Andrew Huffadine-Cooper - West Ward
- Cllr Jean Lord - East Ward
- Cllr John Clark - East Ward
- Cllr David Oyns - East Ward
- Chairman of the Council ex-officio - North Ward
- Vice Chairman of the Council ex-officio - West Ward